When you use Rockwell hardness tester, you should pay attention to a few tips. If you do not pay attention to them, it may cause the reading errors or the low accuracy. This article is to simply explain the problems you will have in the process of using Rockwell hardness tester. We hope that will help you better use humidity sensor probe, stainless steel heating tube, PT100 sensor, fluid solenoid valve, cast aluminum heater and a heating ring of Rockwell hardness tester.
1. When you handle the hardness tester, you must remove the weight and pressure head, and put the folder shock pads between the indenter and the sample table; in long-distance transport, it should be restored to the original packaging.
2. It is forbidden to switch the test force in the state where the indenter is in contact with the test specimen.
3. Any debugging and inspection, such as loading and unloading weights, removing the cover, plugging the cable, opening the side door for inspection you should cut off the power.
4. When loading and unloading pressure you should carefully ensure that the tips have no damage, no pollution, no clean surface installation. Pay attention to rust and restore it carefully if not using it.
5. When using the Rockwell hardness tester the test samples must be placed smoothly, reliable support to ensure that the test process is without any displacement or deformation.
6. The sample table and the surface of standard hardness block should be clean and have no scratches, rub and bumps.
7. The sample table lifting screw should be regularly lubricated. The specific method is: Remove the sample stage and protection ring, loosen the screw jacket to the screw on the injection of a few drops of light lubricants, and then turn the hand wheel, repeated lift screw to make the oil distribution evenly. Finally, reinstall jacket and other objects. Notice that lubricating oil should not be injected too much.
8. Hardness tester periodical verification and regulation should be carried out in accordance with relevant national standards.
9. When the hardness tester has abnormal phenomenon, please do not disassemble or adjust any fixed parts of the assembly, please contact the supplier.
10. The daily working environment and pay attention to dust, anti-corrosion media after shutting down. If the Rockwell hardness tester needs to be regulated, you should know some of the Rockwell hardness testers’ calibration methods to help you become familiar with the Rockwell hardness tester.