PHBR-300 Automatic Magnetic Brinell & Rockwell Hardness tester takes the traditional Brinell & Rockwell hardness testing method the same as the desktop hardness tester, and the test procedure and test accuracy are in accordance with ASTM E10, ASTM E18, ASTM E110; ISO6506, ISO6508. It is fixed to the testing position of large steel workpieces by magnetic suckers. For Rockwell, one key operation will get accurate and reliable testing results; For Brinell, one key operation will complete high quality test force loading and get the Brinell indentation, and then you can get Brinell indentation and finally get the Brinell hardness value through 40X microscope or Automatic Brinell indentation measurement system.
● Suitable for steel material of different shapes such as pipes, bars and plates.
● Suitable for large casting, forging, shaft, mold and other large heat-treated parts.
● Used for on-site hardness testing of installed pipelines.
● Can completely replace the inaccurate and unreliable Leeb hardness tester.
● Structure of PHBR-300 is compact and reasonable. Compared with PHBR-200 Digital Magnetic Hardness Tester, PHBR-300 has smaller size and close weight.
● Turn on the magnetic switch, and fix the hardness tester on the measured workpiece, one key operation can automatically complete the loading, maintaining and unloading of the test force, which saves time and has good stability.
● Applying High-accuracy force transducer, advanced closed loop measurement and control motor loading technology to ensure accurate and reliable test force value and good uniformity.
● Applying rechargeable lithium-ion battery, convenient to dismantle and change, suitable for continuous multi shift production and multi day on site testing.
● The OLED display can show the test procedure status and real-time test force value, which is convenient for the operator to monitor the loading force process.
● Lighting is provided above the indenter for easy observation and selection of test position.
● It is independent intellectual property product from Shenyang TX Testing Instruments Inc. which has been successfully applied for the national invention patent.
Rockwell Initial Test Force： 10kgf
Rockwell Total Test Force： 60kgf, 100kgf, 150kgf
Brinell Test Force： 187.5kgf
Test Cycle Duration: 15s~18s (including 10s holding time of test force for Brinell)
Battery Life: around 400 times
Test Range: 100~650 HBW , 20~70HRC, 20~100 HRB, 20~88 HRA
Test Resolution 0.1HR or 0.005 mm(indentation diameter)
Working Temperature: 0~50℃
Test Force Error: ±1%
Indication Error: Complying with ISO 6508,6506; ASTM E18, E10, E110
Repeatability Error: Complying with ISO 6508, 6506; ASTM E18, E10, E110
Minimum Testing Surface: Flat 195mm×60mm×5mm (Length*Width*Thickness)
Test Force Fluctuation: 0.2kgf
Net Weight: 5.1kg
40x Reading Microscope
Cylindrical Surface Adaptor
1.588mm Carbide Ball Indenter
2.5mm Carbide Ball Indenter
Rockwell Hardness Block
Brinell Hardness Block
Brinell Indentation Measurement System
Industrial Three-proof Tablet Computer
Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery