PHR series portable Rockwell hardness tester complies with the basic designing principles of Rockwell hardness testing in accordance with international standard ISO6508, American Standard ASTM E18 and ASTM E110.
The hardness values can be read directly from the Rockwell hardness testers after rapid and accurate operations. It can be considered as a non-destructive testing with very small indentations. This kind of testers can be used at site to test the finished or semi-finished work pieces piece by piece in batches. Rockwell hardness testers are mostly applied in the metal-processing enterprises.
PHR-1 Portable Rockwell Hardness Tester
Features of PHR-1 Portable Rockwell Hardness Tester
- 1 Small and Light The tester is small and light. Its min weight is only 0.8kg.
- 2 Simple Operation Operation as simple as micro-meter.
- 3 Convenient Used on table or take out.
- 4 High Reliability Designed by Rockwell hardness test method.
- 5 High Accuracy As accurate as desk testers.Complying with ISO6508 and ASTM E18.
- 6 Traceable Test Block Standard package including three standard Rockwell hardness blocks.
- 7 Indenter Certificated indenter by standard rockwell hardness tester.
Technical Parameters of PHR-1 Portable Rockwell Hardness Tester
Initial test force:10kgf
Total test force: 60kgf,100kgf,150kgf
Test head: 120°diamond cone indenter, 1.588mm hard alloy ball
Indication error: Complying with ISO 6508 and ASTME18
Repeatability error: Complying with ISO6508 and ASTM E18
Test resolution: 0.5HR
Test range: HRA,HRB,...HRV etc,15 scales.
Application range:Commom metal including iron and steel, Cu,Al,Ni,Ti,Pb,carburized layer and hard alloy,etc.
Relevant Standards of PHR-1 Portable Rockwell Hardness Tester
Package of PHR-1 Portable Rockwell Hardness Tester