World leading product designed and manufactured by TX company with patent, because of high-accuracy sensor and unique distance measuring technology, reaching far higher test accuracy than other portable hardness testers. It is fixed onto the surface of a iron and steel part smartly with magnetic chucks. This digital Rockwell hardness tester follows the Rockwell hardness test principle, and complies with relevant regulations of ISO6508, and ASTM E18 standards.
The digital portable hardness tester is mainly applied to test too large or heavy iron and steel parts for the desk testers.
This digital hardness tester is also used to test the hardness of steel parts, bearings, moulds; large and medium-sized heating parts.
PHR-200 Digital Magnetic Rockwell Hardness Tester Operation Video
Features of PHR-200 Digital Magnetic Rockwell Hardness Tester
- 1 High Reliability With advanced imported sensors as well as high integration, high stability electronic components to keep the high reliability of the hardness tester.
- 2 Wide Test Range Test by absorbing to iron and steel parts, and it can finish the test by unilaterally touching the parts. It can test any dimension parts, especially steel tubes and weld on pipes.Test a large batch of parts piece by piece on site.
- 3 Design of Light Test point with lighting, convenient to observe the test processing.
- 4 Digital Display Function Adopt digital display technology to show test force and other information on LED display of hardness tester, it is convenient to operate.
- 5 Traceable Calibrated Block It permits customer to calibrate the tester with a standard block at any time.
Technical Parameters of PHR-200 Digital Magnetic Rockwell Hardness Tester
Initial Test Force: 10kgf
Total Test Force: 60 kgf, 100 kgf, 150 kgf
Testing Range: 20~88HRA, 20~100 HRB, 20~70 HRC
Testing Resolution: 0.1 HR
Indication Error: Comply with ISO 6508 and ASTM E18 standards
Repeatability Error: Comply with ISO 6508 and ASTM E18 standards
Test Force Error: ≤ ± 1%
Operating Temperature: 0 ~50℃
Dimension: Flat :Area ≥ 195mm x 60 mm, Thickness:≥ 5 mm
Cylinder:Diameter ≥ 60 mm Length ≥ 200 mm, Thickness ≥ 8 mm
Relevant Standards of PHR-200 Magnetic Digital Rockwell Hardness Tester
ASTM E18-15 Standard Test Methods for Rockwell Hardness of Metallic Materials
Metallic materials —— Rockwell hardness test Part 2: Verification and calibration of testing machines and indenters
Package of PHR-200 Digital Magnetic Rockwell Hardness Tester