PHR-300 Automatic Magnetic Rockwell Hardness Tester applies traditional Rockwell hardness test method same with table hardness tester. Test procedure and accuracy are all in accord with ISO 6508, ASTM E18. This hardness tester applies a magnetic sucking disc to fix itself on test position of large steel work-piece. An accurate and reliable measurement result can be obtained by one key operation.
● Applied in different shaped steel materials such as tube, pipe fitting, bar, and plate etc.
● Applied in large heat treatment parts such as large shaft and mould.
● Used in on site hardness testing for installed pipe work.
● Replace inaccurate and unreliable Leeb Hardness tester.
● Structure of instrument is compact and reasonable.Compared with PHR-200 Digital Magnetic Hardness Tester, PHR-300 has smaller size and close weight.
● Turn on the magnetic switch, and fix hardness tester on workpiece, all test procedure can be automatically made via one key operation and a test result is got, saving time, effort, and in good stability.
● High-accuracy force transducer, advanced closed loop measurement and control motor loading technology are applied to make sure accurate and reliable test force value and good uniformity.
● Apply rechargeable lithium-ion battery, convenient to dismantle and change, suitable for continuous multi shift production and multi day on site testing.
● OLED display can show test procedure condition and real time test force, it is convenient to monitor force loading procedure for operator.
● Lighting is provided above the indenter to facilitate checking and selecting test position.
● Brand new Shenyang TX Testing Instruments Inc independent intellectual property products, it has successfully applied for national invention patent.
Initial Test Force: 10kgf
Total Test Force: 60kgf, 100kgf, 150kgf
Test Cycle Duration: 15s
Battery Life: around 400 times
Test Range: 20~70HRC 20~100 HRB 20~88 HRA
Test Resolution: 0.1HR
Indication Error: Complying with ISO 6508, ASTM E18, ASTM E110
Repeatability Error: Complying with ISO 6508, ASTM E18, ASTM E110
Test Force Error: ±1%
Test Force Fluctuation: 0.2kgf
Work Temperature: 0~50℃
Net Weight: 5.1kg
Minimum Testing Surface: Flat 195mm×60mm×5mm (Length*Width*Thickness)
Cylinder 60mm×200mm×8mm (Diameter*Length*Thickness)
Iron seat / Base
Cylindrical Surface Adapter
1.588mm Carbide Ball Indenter
Rockwell Hardness Block