W-B75b brass alloy Webster hardness tester can be used to test the hardness value of brass alloy quickly at the scene of the production. It is easy to be operate, the work to be tested is placed between the anvil and the indenter, and then apply the pressure to the handles until "bottom" is felt at which time the dial indicator is read.?It focus on high efficiency and good reliability which conform to the China non-ferrous YS/T471-2000.
W-B75b brass alloy Webster hardness tester is the preferred instrument for testing the force of brass alloy. It can be used to test the hardness value of brass alloy pipes, plates, and especially suitable for batch production site and sales site to do the quick testing and non-destructive checking one by one.
W-B75b Webster Hardness Tester Operation Video
Features of W-B75b Webster Hardness Tester
- 1 Indenter Adopt import special steel material, New technology of manufacturing, High hardness, good toughness,Long life, good interchangeability.Germany imported packaging,To provide comprehensive protection for the indenter.
- 2 Indicator Hand High strength of pointer, Not easy bending deformation after long time using or wrong operation.
- 3 Dial Glass High strength and high toughness of dial glass, Not easy to break after shock.
- 4 Handle Forged aluminum alloy material, Anodic oxidation handle, Beautiful, wear-resistant, resistant to pollution.
- 5 Hardness Blocks Use standard Rockwell hardness tester, In strict accordance with the metrological verification regulations.The number and hardness values of laser etching, The validity period of data can be traced to check.The surface roughness and flatness also conform to the requirements of regulations.
- 6 High - quality Well parts processing, Precision of whole machine assembly, Strict quality inspection, Ensure the equipment of high quality.
- 7 Stability Stability of full scale value, Calibration point stability, Pointer no "crawl".
- 8 Conversion Attached conversion table through product manual or "hardness conversion" mobile applications, Webster hardness value can be converted toVickers, Rockwell and Brinell hardness value.
- 9 Portability The high quality portable instrument boxPerfect fit sponge for bufferNot only provides portability for instrumentbut also supply the maximum protection at the same time.
Technical parameters of W-B75 Webster Hardness Tester
Range: 0-20 HW (the equivalent of 53-92 HRB, the equivalent of 87-109 HRF)
Indicator Error: 0.5 HW (5 -17 HW)
Repeatability Error: 0.5 HW (5 -17 HW)
Weight: 0.5 kg
Maximum specimen thickness: compare according to opening size and model
Minimum sample inner diameter: compare according to the anvil size and model
Comparison of W-B75 Webster Hardness Tester
W–B75 series brass alloy Webster hardness testers have two models: W–B75 Webster hardness tester is mainly used for inspection of brass alloy tubes and plate, W–B75b type for testing small brass alloy pipes which of the inner diameter is greater than 6 mm.
Otherwise, W–20 Webster hardness testers are suitable for testing the hardness of aluminum alloy, W-BB75 Webster hardness testers for copper alloy, and W-B92 are suitable for stainless steel and mild steel.
Package of W-B75 Webster Hardness Tester