W-B92 series Webster hardness tester for stainless steel can quickly test the hardness of stainless steel on site. It is convenient to operate,and as long as clamping the test can be finished. The hardness value can be read directly with high efficiency and reliability.
The Webster Hardness Tester is the first choice instrument for testing the mechanical property of stainless steel plate and strip.
The Webster Hardness Tester is used for quick testing of austenitic stainless steel and mild steel plate and strip, especially for quick and nondestructive qualification test of batches products one by one on production field, sales site and construction site.
W-B92 Webster Hardness Tester Operation Video
Features of W-B92 Webster Hardness Tester
- 1 Indenter Adopt import special steel material, New technology of manufacturing, High hardness, good toughness,Long life, good interchangeability.Germany imported packaging,To provide comprehensive protection for the indenter.
- 2 Indicator Hand High strength of pointer, Not easy bending deformation after long time using or wrong operation.
- 3 Dial Glass High strength and high toughness of dial glass, Not easy to break after shock.
- 4 Handle Forged aluminum alloy material, Anodic oxidation handle, Beautiful, wear-resistant, resistant to pollution.
- 5 Hardness Blocks Use standard Rockwell hardness tester, In strict accordance with the metro-logical verification regulations.The number and hardness values of laser etching, The validity period of data can be traced to check.The surface roughness and flatness also conform to the requirements of regulations.
- 6 High - quality Well parts processing, Precision of whole machine assembly, Strict quality inspection, Ensure the equipment of high quality.
- 7 Stability Stability of full scale value, Calibration point stability, Pointer no "crawl".
- 8 Conversion Attached conversion table through product manual or "hardness conversion" mobile applications, Webster hardness value can be converted toVickers, Rockwell and Brinellhardness value.
- 9 Portability The high quality portable instrument boxPerfect fit sponge for bufferNot only provides portability for instrument, but also supply the maximum protection at the same time.
Technical Parameters of W-B92 Webster Hardness Tester
Range: 0-20 HW (the equivalent of 50-90 HRB)
Indicator Error: 0.5 HW (5 -17 HW)
Repeatability Error: 0.5 HW (5 -17 HW)
Weight: 0.5 kg
Maximum specimen thickness: compare according to opening size and model
Minimum sample inner diameter: compare according to the anvil size and model
Comparison of Webster Hardness Testers
W-B92 series Webster Hardness Testers can be applied for testing soft stainless steel and cold-rolled steel with thickness less than 6mm.
Besides, W-20 Webster Hardness Tester for aluminum alloy, W-B75 and W-BB75 Webster Hardness Tester for copper alloy , is respectively suitable for testing hardness of materials such as aluminum alloy, copper, and brass.
Package of W-B92 Webster Hardness Tester