World Initial Magnetic Digital Brinell and Rockwell hardness tester, which can make accurate Brinell hardness test with conventional indentation method of ISO 6506.2 and ASTM E 10. It can also make rapid Brinell hardness test with depth-measuring method of ASTM E 103, and read hardness value directly. At the same time it also can do Rockwell hardness test according to Rockwell hardness testing method in ISO 6508.2 and ASTM E 18. These functions can meet the demand of precise and rapid Brinell hardness testing on-site of large steel and iron parts.
Simplified operation of Rockwell hardness and depth-measuring Brinell hardness, only need to load the total test force remain for several seconds and then unload the total test force to finish the test, it is very simple and high efficiency.
This instrument stores an accurate basic hardness, that is depth curve made from plenty hardness blocks; it also stores several Brinell curves of common materials. We can supply the service of making precise Brinell curve of common material according to customers’ requirement. Advanced curve correction methods can be used to test a variety of special materials.
This instrument can check and calibrate the accuracy on-site by precise indentation method at any time.
PHBR-200 Magnetic Digital Brinell & Rockwell Hardness Tester Operation Video
Features of PHBR-200 Magnetic Digital Brinell and Rockwell Hardness Tester
- 1 Patent Product World initial patent product
- 2 High Reliability With advanced imported sensors as well as high integration, high stability electronic components to keep the high reliability of the hardness tester.
- 3 Brinell and Rockwell Two Functions One hardness tester with Brinell and Rockwell two functions can meet the demands of most manufacturing users.
- 4 High efficiency depth-measuring methods It can make rapid Brinell hardness test with depth-measuring method of ASTM E 103, and read hardness value directly.
- 5Testing on-site Insensitive to temperature changing on workshop.
- 6 Simple test methods Test by absorbing to iron and steel parts, and it can finish the test by unilaterally touching the parts. It can test any dimension parts, especially steel tubes and weld on pipes.
- 7 Light and easy to carry Total weight 5.3kg of the tester, it is the smallest Magnetic Digital Brinell and Rockwell hardness tester so far.
- 8 Traceable standard test blocks Standard package including standard Brinell hardness test block and Rockwell hardness test block.
Technical Parameters of PHBR-200 Magnetic Digital Brinell and Rockwell Hardness Tester
Initial Test Force: 10kgf
Total Test Force : 60 kgf, 100 kgf, 150 kgf, 187.5 kgf
Testing Range: 20~88HRA, 20~100 HRB, 20~70 HRC, 150~ 400 HBW
Testing Resolution: 0.1 HR or 1 HBW
Indication Error: Comply with ISO and ASTM standards
Repeatability Error: Comply with ISO and ASTM standards
Test Force Error: ≤ ± 1%, Comply with ISO and ASTM standards
Operating Temperature: 0 ~50℃
Dimension: Flat : Area ≥ 195mm x 60 mm Thickness : ≥ 5 mm
Cylinder: Diameter ≥ 60 mm Length ≥ 200 mm, thickness ≥ 8 mm
Standard Package of PHBR-200 Magnetic Digital Brinell and Rockwell Hardness Tester