ED400 Coating Thickness Gauge is the improved model of the ED300 Gauge. The performance is prominently improved.
The gauge is used to measure the thickness of the insulating coating on nonmagnetic metals. It is mainly used to measure the anodic oxide coating on aluminum alloy profiles, aluminum composite panel, and other aluminum workpieces. It can be used to measure the thickness of the insulating coating thickness on other non-ferrous metals, also can be used on paper and plastic foil.
It is suitable for quick non-destructive coating thickness measurement for production, sales and engineering. It is used for production inspection, acceptance inspection and quality inspection.
ED400 Coating Thickness Gauge Operation Video
Features of ED400 Coating Thickness Gauge
- 1 Wide Range Measuring range from 0 to 500μm.
- 2 High Accuracy Accuracy is up to 2%.
- 3 High Resolution Resolution is up to 0.1μm.
- 4 Simple Calibration Only two calibration points, 0 and 50μm, which can ensure the accuracy within the whole measuring range.
- 5 Less Substrate Sensitive Less variation when the substrate material is changed from aluminum to different substrates such as aluminum alloys, copper and brass. The error is smaller than 2μm.
- 6 Better Reliability With high integration and stability electronic components, the circuit configuration is enhanced with better reliability.
- 7 Better Stability With advanced temperature compensation technology, the measuring value drifts very slightly with temperature. The calibration cycle is longer.
- 8 Long Life of Probe Core The probe was re-designed with high strength magnetic core material, and the service life of the probe is prominently extended.
Technical Parameters of ED400 Coating Thickness Gauge
Testing Range: 0-500μm
Testing Accuracy: 0-50μm: ±1μm；
Resolution: 0-50μm: 0.1μm
50μm -500μm: 1μm
0-500μm: 1μm ( optional)
Operating Temperature: 5-45℃
Package of ED400 Coating Thickness Gauge