934-1 is a kind of portable hardness tester, it is the typical model which is in widest application mainly used for rapid hardness test for aluminum and aluminum alloy, as well as fiberglass reinforced plastic. Barcol hardness tester has the simple operation by just single hand and wide measuring range, no experience to be needed. It can be applied to all the aluminum and aluminum alloy, only need to contact one side to finish the test.
934-1 Barcol Impressor Operation Video
Features of 934-1 Barcol Hardness Tester
- 1 Easy to Use Single hand operation. Easy to use. High efficiency, It can make test at any place.
- 2 High Sensitivity Barcol Hardness Tester has 100 scales.Sensitivity is higher than that of Webster Hardness Testers.
- 3 Wide Testing Range It can test from pure aluminum to super hard aluminum alloy.
- 4 Indenter The material hardness of indenter and dimensional tolerance are conform to 2013 verification regulation and enterprise internal standardStrict quality inspection one by one to make sure the accuracy of Barcol Hardness TesterLong life and good interconvertibility
- 5 Screw Rod With sophisticated screw machinery structureEnsure the life and reliability of the instruments are much higher than that of other Barcol Hardness Testers are made of plastic gears by other companies in China
- 6 Hardness Blocks Every piece of Barcol hardness block is directly imported from the United States. It can ensure the veracity, stability, and uniformity of the measurement results.
- 7 Die-casting Case Strong, beautiful and good grip
- 8 Conversion Through the Barcol hardness conversion table, Barcol hardness value can be conveniently converted to Brinell, Rockwell and Webster hardness values. The Barcol hardness value of rubber material by using 935 and 936 types can be converted to Shaw hardness value.
934-1 Barcol Impressor Type Comparison
Technical Parameters of 934-1 Barcol Impressor
Test Range: 0-100 HBa
Effective Range: 35-90 HBa(equivalent to 25-150 HBW)
Resolution: 0.5 HBa
Indication Error: 42-48 HBa± 2 HBa
81-88 HBa± 1 HBa
Repeatability Error: 42-48 HBa±2 HBa
81-88 HBa± 1 HBa
Sample thickness Requirements: >0.8 mm
Weight: 0.5 kg
Package of 934-1 Barcol Impressor