PHB-300 Automatic Magnetic Brinell hardness tester adopts same traditional Brinell hardness test method as bench type Brinell hardness tester, test procedure and accuracy comply with ASTM E10, ASTM E110 and ISO 6506 standard. Hardness tester is fixed to the test position of large steel work piece by magnetic chucks, and for Brinell hardness, one key operation can complete the high quality test force loading, Brinell hardness indentation is pressed out, and get the Brinell indentation diameter by 40X reading microscope or get the Brinell hardness value directly through Brinell indentation measurement system.
● Suitable for steel materials of different shapes such as pipes, pipe fittings, bars and plates.
● Suitable for large castings, forgings, shafts, molds and other large heat-treated parts.
● Used for on-site hardness testing of installed pipeline engineering.
● It can completely replace the Leeb hardness tester with low accuracy and reliability.
● The hardness tester structure design is compact and reasonable, compared with PHB-200 digital magnetic hardness tester, the volume is smaller and the weight is close.
● Turn on the magnetic switch, and fix the hardness tester on the measured work piece, one key operation can automatically complete the loading, maintaining and unloading of the test force, which saves time and effort and has good stability.
● Adopting high precision force sensor and advanced closed loop measurement and control motor loading force technology, the test force value is accurate and reliable, good consistency.
● The rechargeable lithium-ion battery is used for convenient disassembly and replacement, which is suitable for continuous multi-shift production and multi-day on-site inspection.
● The OLED display can display the test procedure status and real-time test force value, which is convenient for the operator to monitor the loading force process.
● Illumination is provided on the indenter above for easy observation and selection of test position.
● The brand new Shenyang TX Testing Instruments Inc. independent intellectual property products have been successfully applied for the national invention patent.
Test Force: 187.5kgf
Test Cycle Time: 16s (including holding time of test force)
Battery Life: around 400 times
Test Range: 100~650 HBW
Resolution: 0.005 mm (indentation diameter)
Indication Error: Comply with ISO and ASTM standards
Repeatability Error: Comply with ISO and ASTM standards
Test Force Error: ±1%
Test Force Fluctuation: 0.2kgf
Working Temperature: 5~50℃
Net Weight: 5.1kg
Minimum Testing Surface: Flat 195mm×60mm×5mm (Length*Width*Thickness)
Cylinder 60mm×200mm×8mm (Diameter*Length*Thickness)
40X Reading Microscope
2.5mm Carbide Ball Indenter
Brinell Test Block
Brinell Indentation Measurement System
Industrial Three-proof Tablet Computer
Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery